Current Employment Opportunities
Part-Time position (15 – 22.5 hours per week, days and/or evenings)
Sophia Recovery Centre is looking for a woman to fulfill the position of Recovery Coach.
The successful candidate will be a woman in recovery from addiction with sustained abstinence for a minimum of two years. She will have superb hands on knowledge of the 12 Steps and experience guiding others through the 12 step process. She will also have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
1. Must be a woman in recovery from addiction with sustained abstinence for a minimum of two years
2. Post-Secondary education is preferred. Must have or be willing to take and pass the Life Skills Certification Program (on line)
3. Experience in 12 Step facilitation
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
6. Knowledge of community resources (recovery, mental health, wellness)
7. Professional and mature
8. Client focused and able to maintain healthy boundaries
9. Comfortable with Group Facilitation
10. First Aid Certification required
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and three references to:
Human Resource Committee at SophiaRCHR@gmail.com
Deadline for applications: June 8, 2018
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential.
Thank you for your interest.